Friday, June 29, 2012

Travis's birthday!

 

Travis turned 26 on June 26th! We had a fun day celebrating Travis! McKinley & I baked him chocolate chip cookies and brought them to his work for him and his co-workers to enjoy. We also decorated our apartment with balloons and birthday signs for him to come home to! Then that evening Travis and I got to go downtown to the Haymarket and ate some yummy Cajun food at Buzzard Billy's! After dinner we went over to Brad and Emily's and had some yummy DQ ice cream cake! Me, McKinley and my parents all went in together and got him a gift card to a sporting goods store in town called Scheels. After dinner, my friend came over to stay with McKinley while she slept, and we went to Scheels so Travis could get a new golf club that he's been wanting for a while. After that, we went out to a driving range so he could test out his new club! I even shot a few balls, and did a lot better than I expected! It was a lot of fun! We had a fun day and enjoyed making Travis feel special on his special day! He works so hard and is such a great husband and daddy that he deserved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment