Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day!

I had a great first mother's day! More of a mother's weekend thanks to my sweet husband. We went out to eat, my choice of restaurant, on Saturday and went and did some fun things I enjoy! Sunday I woke up to breakfast in bed and then got to go back to sleep while Travis took care of McKinley! Travis and McKinley got me an edible arrangement fruit basket with some yummy fruit, some were even chocolate covered! They also gave me some money to go shopping, one of my favorite past times, which I saved for the following weekend I was with my sisters and my mom in Dallas, one of their favorite past times as well :) It was an enjoyable first Mother's Day! In honor of Mother's Day, I found some pictures that document my journey as a mother so far! (In case you haven't noticed I love to show a progression of things in pictures :)

Here I am, almost ready to embark on the journey of Motherhood!

The moment I became a Mother :)

Showing off my precious baby girl! A proud Mamma :)

One of the best things about being a Mother, all the snuggles!

I have way too much fun dressing my baby girl up :)

See what I mean?

I love reading books to my sweetheart!

Celebrating McKinley's half birthday, the first of many celebrations to come with my precious girl!

Smiling at each other in the mirror, one of our favorite past times!


I love my sweet baby girl! I love being a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment