Friday, May 20, 2011

Cute Cousins!

This past weekend, and the first part of this week we were able to head to Texas for a visit! It was so fun to get to see all of my sisters, their families, my mom & dad and my grandma! One fun thing about getting together with everyone is getting to see the 2 youngest babies, Melia and McKinley together. They're only 2 months apart, so its been fun to see them grow up together. They're finally at an age where they can interact with each other a little bit, so that was so much fun to see. They'd get so happy and smiley when they would see each other! We took some really cute pictures of these two girlies together!

Bath Time!

Crawling cuties!

Playing outside!

Names on their booties!

In matching dresses that I made for them :)

After going through these fun pictures, I went back through and found all of the cute pictures of these 2 cuties together throughout their lives so far! I am sure there are plenty more to come! I'm so excited to watch them grow-up together!

Their first meeting when McKinley was just a week old! (Melia-2 mos. Mck-1 week)

Mommies and our new babies!

Mommies and our babies 2 months later! (Melia-4 mos. Mck-2 mos.)

Christmas cuties! (Melia-6 mos. Mck-4 mos.)

Both crawling now! (Melia- 10 mos., Mck- 8 mos.)

I couldn't leave out this sweet picture of all of the cousins on my side together! I'm so glad McKinley gets to have so many fun cousins to play with on both sides of our family! Oli and Gabby are so sweet with McKinley and love to play with her, just like they do with Melia! They're great big cousins to McKinley and I'm sure she'll love having them around as they all grow-up together!


No comments:

Post a Comment