Wednesday, May 4, 2011

8 months!


Our sweet little McKinley is 8 months old! She's been changing so much and is getting so big! The biggest change that has happened recently is she has started crawling!! She can make it all the way across the room! She's getting to be quite the little crawler and is getting into everything :)


She still loves to be outside! We like to take her swinging at the park, and she seems to really enjoy it!




Lately she has become such a Momma's girl! If she ever sees me, she starts panting and reaching for me. It's kinda cute, but drives me a little crazy at times too! If I'm ever sitting beside her on the floor she crawls over and pulls herself up in my lap, no question about what she wants!! She loves to smile for me and loves to for me to hold her! I have to sneak around sometimes so she won't see me and want me, so I can get a little break :) Regardless, I'm still glad that she loves her momma, and I love all the snuggles I get in! I love my little momma's girl!!


McKinley is also quite the little eater! She eats cereal for breakfast, a jar of fruit baby food for lunch, a jar of meat and a jar of vegetable baby food for dinner! She likes almost all kinds of baby food too. The only baby food she doesn't like is spinach and green beans... other than that she'll eat the whole jar of everything else! We've also just recently started feeding her non-pureed food. She can eat Gerber puffs and likes them. She also eats the Gerber yogurt bites and likes those too. She's getting better at chewing them up. I've also given her a little bread and bites of different fruits which she loves too. She's quite the eater!


1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable, I miss you guys. She is growing up so much!!!! I can't believe she is crawling, Clay and I watched the video the other day, so cute! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete