Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Fun!

So after Emily and Bossy's wedding, Travis, McKinley and I spent the week before Christmas at my Mom & Dad's house. Mandy and her family did too! We had a great time hanging out and playing games, of course :) We also did some:

Christmas shopping at the Galleria...

Hanging out with our babies...


They're going to be good friends one day :)

Hanging out with Meme and Pepe...




Swimming in the hot tub...





And took a trip to Galveston to go to Moody Gardens...


There, we saw 3-D IMAX movies...




Found some cute photo ops...



And toted McKinley around to all the pyramids and activities...




I also got to meet up with one of my good friends from high school Liz!! It was so great to see her and her cute little family :)


Travis & I also got to have a date night with Matt & Mandy. There weren't many places to go in downtown Fulshear. So we went to the Country Mart, got some Bluebell ice cream, and came back home and played some games. The important part is there were no kids!


We had a wonderful week in Fulshear with Mandy and her family, and my mom and dad!

1 comment:

  1. Awh, this pics are just so super cute! Happy 4th month bday McK! I love you!

    ReplyDelete