Friday, January 7, 2011

Emily's Wedding

My little sister Emily got married December 18th! Her wedding was beautiful and so much fun! We love her husband Basilio aka Bossy (the nickname I gave him that just kinda stuck), so its fun to officially have him in the family and as a brother-in-law. Emily was a beautiful bride! This is one of my favorite pictures of her and the venue. It was a beautiful place!

It was an honor to be her matron of honor...hehe :) We've always been close being the youngest two sisters in the family! The ceremony was performed by my Uncle Zeb, a chaplain in the Air Force and he did a great job! It was a touching ceremony and of course it made me cry :) No surprises there!

McKinley and Travis matched my bridesmaid dress. So we got an opportunity to take this cute all matching family picture!

And this matching picture of Mandy and I and our matching babies :) It's fun having babies so close in age and dressing them alike. I'm sure this will happen a lot over the years!

It was also awesome to see a lot of my best buds at the wedding! I got to see my best high school/college friends Katie and Kari at the wedding. I also got to see Michele, my best college bud! That was an awesome treat and something I love to do when I go back to Texas to visit!

I also got to see Kunal another high school/college bud! I hadn't seen him since my wedding so that was awesome to get to see him again and catch-up a bit!


And of course Josephine! My french horn bud! We had a lot of great times on the band bus and at football games together! I love this girl and it was so great to see her and her parents again!

We're happy to add Basilio to our growing family! It started with just my mom and dad and 4 girls and look what it's expanded to :) And I'm sure it'll keep expanding! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment