Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! My 2nd official Mother's Day! We were still in Kansas City with my Mom and Natalie. So it was the perfect opportunity to spend the day with my mom, and of course my little McKinley who made me a Mommy!

I'm grateful for my Mommy and all the efforts she makes to visit us and spend time with us even though we live in different parts of the country! I'm grateful that she is such a great Grandma to McKinley and that McKinley knows her and loves her so much! She gets so excited when she sees her and sad when she leaves! She's a wonderful Mom and Grandma!
I'm also so grateful to be a Mommy to my little McKinley! She is such a sweet, snuggly, funny, cute, silly, goofy girl! She makes me so happy and I love her so much, tantrums and all :) I'm so glad she made me a Mommy almost 2 years ago. It's been the most challenging, but most fulfilling thing that I've done in my life! I look forward to being her Mommy forever and being a Mommy to other kiddos to come!

I'm also grateful for my husband and the support he gives me as a Mommy! He is supportive of my decision to stay home everyday with McKinley and works so hard to provide for our family so that I can do that! He is so helpful with McKinley when he is home and gives me much needed breaks after long days. He is a great Daddy to McKinley, which helps me to be a better Momma! He lets me know that my efforts are appreciated and surprises me with beautiful flowers :)

I'm grateful for my Mom and grateful to be a Mommy myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment