Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

We celebrated Halloween a few different times this year! I love Halloween, so it was a lot of fun to participate in the festivities and dress McKinley up, a few different ways :) Since I love Halloween, I have a few different Halloween outfits I like to dress McKinley in throughout the month of October!


I even have some skeleton jammies for her to wear :)


We carved some pumpkins to put on our porch in honor of the holiday! McKinley even helped us in the cleaning-out phase of the pumpkin carving!




I think she was pleased with our work :)



On the Thursday before Halloween, we took McKinley to a trick-or-treating event at UNL called Boo and the U. It was in the Animal Sciences building on campus. For the event, they dressed up the horses! We went with Brad, Emily, Mya and Madison to that! I dressed McKinley in the ghost costume I made her!






Then, on the Friday before Halloween, we went to a Halloween party at the YMCA where we go! For this, we dressed McKinley up in the Tigger costume Travis's sister, Racheal made and let us borrow! It was so cute on McKinley! She definitely was a hit at the party!







We love Halloween and once again, I can't wait til next year when McKinley can really join in on the fun and go trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment