Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meme & Pepe visit Nebraska


My Mom and Dad came out to Nebraska to celebrate McKinley's first birthday with us! We had a great time showing them around Lincoln, and spending time with them! The picture above is of them with McKinley at her birthday party. This is one of my favorite pictures from the night! My Dad's face is hilarious, so I had to include it on here! While they were here they rented a red Chevy Camaro. McKinley looked so cute in it with Pepe!



We took them and showed them around campus and downtown Lincoln!


We had a great time hanging out with Meme and Pepe!


My Mom stayed a week longer and hung out with us some more! We of course went shopping, ate lots of yummy food, made some crafts and played with McKinley! We had a great time!


Also, while my Mom and Dad were out here we celebrated my 26th birthday! We went to one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory, in Omaha. We met up with my cousins Misty and her family who live there, and my cousin Becky, who was visiting Misty, and her 3 girls! We had fun and it was a great way to celebrate my birthday a little early! My parents surprised me with an iPad for my birthday! It was a great surprise! I love my iPad! On my actual birthday, Travis and McKinley gave me some really neat design software for my cricut, so I can design what it cuts on my computer! It's a neat program and it makes it possible to design and cut some really neat things, I love it! Travis's parents got me a Kitchenaid for my birthday, which I also LOVE! It makes it so much easier to bake things, especially bread. I'm already planning on baking my first batch of rolls this Sunday! On my actual birthday, Travis and I went out to a movie to celebrate! I had a wonderful 26th birthday! Here are some pictures of us celebrating at The Cheesecake Factory!

This picture cracks me up! I love McKinley's face, it's not the best picture of Me and Travis, but McKinley is too cute in it not to include it!



McKinley loved the bread, one of my favorite things there too!


My cute family! I'd say it's been a pretty great 26 years to have gotten to the point to be sitting by these 2 people on my birthday and everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the first picture of your dad especially. :)

    ReplyDelete