Friday, September 16, 2011

Austin Trip

The second weekend in September, we were able to go out to Texas for some family time and to go to the BYU vs. Texas football game. My Dad is a big BYU fan, and my sister Natalie and I are both big Texas fans (since we're both alumni). So it was fun to be able to go to the game all together.



Luckily for me, Texas pulled out a win. The first half wasn't looking so good, but the second half Texas took control and we were able to pull out a W!


It was so fun to be able to go back to a Texas football game! It reminded me of being in college and having season tickets and going to all of the games! We had fun with a little family rivalry :)

We even had McKinley join in the football fun :)





And of course, we loved getting to spend time with my whole family! We rented a house near downtown Austin and we were all able to stay in it together. We had fun playing games, celebrating my brother-in-law Matt's birthday, and going to some of my favorite places in Austin that I miss! We got to walk around campus which was a lot of fun and brought back some memories of the 4 great years I spent there!


And of course McKinley got some cousin time in! She always loves getting to see her cousins and has so much fun being around them!


And Uncle Bossy too!

I also got the opportunity to see 2 of my best friends from my college days, Tara and Michele. We had such a great time catching up and joking and laughing just like the old days! It's so fun to have friends that no matter how long it's been since you've seen them it feels the same! I love these girls and wish I got to see them more!







No comments:

Post a Comment