Thursday, March 3, 2011

The last 6 months...

In honor of McKinley's 6 month birthday, I labeled and put together pictures of the last 6 months of her life. It's so fun to look back at old pictures of her and see how much she has grown and changed! It's crazy because when I was looking back at the younger pictures of her, I couldn't remember her being that small! And it's only been 6 months... I can only imagine how I'll feel looking back at pictures when she's 18! I love watching her grow and change! It seems she's discovering something new and changing in some way everyday! We love our little McKinley!







2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! SHe is so cute! Love all the bows! Lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, and it's fun to see her grow like this, close together. It's nice she has a creative mommy to make the documentation of her growing up, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete