Monday, February 28, 2011

She's Ready To Pop


I love throwing showers and planning parties for friends and family members! This weekend I was able to throw a baby shower for my friend Kayla, with the help of my sister-in-law Natalie! It was a lot of fun and turned out really cute! I got the idea from my sister's baby shower that was thrown by one of her friends. I love how it turned out! A lot of people showed up and showered Kayla with tons of fun things for her baby girl! The theme of the shower was "She's Ready To Pop".




The shower was complete with Pop art...


The treats included Cake Pops...

Poppyseed muffins...

White Chocolate Popcorn, Butter Popcorn and Caramel Popcorn...


And Soda Pop...


We also played some fun games like guessing the size of Kayla's belly...


And of course, Kayla got a lot of fun gifts...

It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment