Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My weekend in Texas!

This weekend, McKinley and I were able to take a trip to Texas for my little sister Emily's bachelorette party and bridal shower. We got in Friday morning, and by Friday night my whole family was in town. It was great getting to see my parents, all my sisters, my 2 nieces and my nephew. My parents got to have all their kids and grand kids together for the weekend! We had fun playing cards, visiting Emily's new apartment, and just hanging out all together!




This picture cracks me up because all 3 of us are standing the exactly the same way!

Having fun with Gabby!

Meme and McKinley

Pepe and McKinley

Saturday night was Emily's bachelorette party. We went out to dinner at a yummy Mexican food restaurant, Ruthie's, and then went bowling!

Here is the bachelorette all decked out for the evening!

Here she is opening her presents!

Having fun at dinner!

Sisters and our babies!



McKinley and the bachelorette! McKinley got to go to her first bachelorette party!

All the girls at the bowling alley!



While I was there I got to see 2 of my best friends from college Kari and Michele! It was so much fun to see them again and introduce them to McKinley for the first time! I miss those girls!






We had a great trip and had so much fun! I'm so glad we were able to go to Texas to be a part of it! Travis was happy to have us home Monday night. When he went to get McKinley out of her car seat when we got home she gave Travis a nice big smile! She missed him and was happy to see him when we got home! We're glad to be back home, but had a wonderful trip!


Check out my next post about the bridal shower I threw for Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment