Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had an amazing Labor Day weekend!! My whole family was in town and my parents rented a house for us all to stay in together. The house was right at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon and had an indoor basketball court, which the kids and the boys loved! We had a great time spending time together, playing games, and visiting with family :)

It was so fun for us to introduce everyone to McKinley! Oliver and Gabriella both enjoyed getting to meet and hold their newest cousin, and only cousin on our side of the family!


And Melia enjoyed meeting her newest cousin as well! We enjoyed meeting Melia too, since this was the first chance we had to meet her since she was born in June. McKinley and Melia are only 2 months apart so it'll be so fun for them to grow-up together! I always loved having cousins my age when I was growing up!

We did a fun photo shoot of McKinley and Melia in matching cupcake onesies.

They let us know when they'd had enough of the photoshoot :)

It was also fun to introduce McKinley to all 3 of her aunts on my side!

Aunt Mandy

Aunt Natty

Aunt Emmy

Saturday was my 25th Birthday! It was an amazing day and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with my whole family! We got to watch the first UT football game of the season!

Have a yummy lunch at one of my favorite restaurants The Cheesecake Factory! And get pedicures with the girls!


Gabriella even got one too! Her first pedicure! Melia and McKinley came, but no pedicure for them! One day though I'm sure they'll join in on the fun!


We had a great time getting to see everyone! I always love getting together with all of my sisters :) We always have a blast!


I'm really looking forward to November the next time we all get to get together for Emily's bridal shower! And then December for Emily and Basilio's wedding and Christmas!

Here are a few more fun picture of me and Gabby from the weekend! Gabby is so much fun and cracks me up! I always love when I get to spend time with her!






No comments:

Post a Comment