Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It seems like all I post about these days is McKinley. That's because she's the one that does all the cute stuff! But as for an update on and me and Travis...

Travis stays very busy going to school full time and working full time at Home Depot. In his free time he plays basketball and spends time with me and McKinley!

I've been keeping busy chasing my crazy little girl around! I've also been training for a half marathon in April.... Yikes, I know! I've been using a 12-week training program and I'm on week 6 now, halfway there! The closer it gets and the longer my training runs are the more my confidence grows and the more I feel like I can actually run 13 miles!

That's about it that's going on around here! We're looking forward to the spring and to the warmer weather! We're especially looking forward to summertime and having Travis around more!

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big and is so cute! How awesome that you are training to do that! Good for you! I need to get in gear just to get healthy... :)

    ReplyDelete