Thursday, August 11, 2011

McKinley's new 'do


I was playing around with McKinley's hair today and thought it might be long enough to put a pony tail in it. So we went to the store and got some tiny, elastic hair ties and tried it out! The only place on her head that there was enough hair to tie into a pony tail was on the top of her head. So we put the hair tie in there and voila, McKinley's first pony tail! It took her almost a year to get enough hair to put in a pony tail, I've been waiting for this day for a while now :) I'm excited for her to grow some more hair so I can test out more fun hairstyles on my cute baby girl!




1 comment:

  1. I did this with Mikayla about 2 weeks ago, and LOVE IT!! It's SO CUTE, but she always pulls it out halfway through the day. Wonder if McKinley keeps hers in.

    ReplyDelete