Thursday, October 21, 2010

McKinley's Baby Blessing


On Sunday, October 17th Travis blessed our little McKinley in Lincoln, Nebraska. It was a wonderful experience to have my husband give our little girl a blessing and to have so many members of our family to be there to be a part of it! Travis was able to bless her with my Dad, his Dad, and his brother Brad all in the circle. Travis gave her a beautiful blessing that of course made me cry :) I'm so grateful my parents, Travis's parents, Angie, Brad, Emily and Mya were all there to be a part of it! Travis's mom made McKinley a beautiful dress for us to bless her in! She looked absolutely perfect in it! It was a special day!



Me with spit-up on my shirt, an accessory I always have these days

Me and my little girl, she loves it when I hold her like this :)

With my parents

With Angie

With Travis's Parents

With Brad, Emily and Mya


With my Parents again

2 comments:

  1. Ok I just have to say that I seriously love her!!! I love to look at her pictures she is such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete